Women In Insurance
Women In Insurance (Victoria) is a not for profit organisation which was formed to provide a forum for professionals with an interest in the insurance industry, to enhance the position of women in the insurance industry, facilitate networking opportunities, develop members personal and professional goals and to promote, develop and debate insurance issues.
Membership is open to both females and males. Current members include brokers, adjusters, insurers, reinsurers, academics, regulators and lawyers.
The benefits of joining Women In Insurance include:
- Free admission to our “Lunch N Learn” program (including complimentary light lunch)
- Free admission to our annual Christmas party (including complimentary food and drinks)
- Free admission to our annual Trivia Night and AGM (including complimentary food and drinks)
- Discount attendance at our premier events, being our Grossi Florentino lunches and High Tea
- Access to our website, including past seminar papers (where available)