Women in Insurance invite you and your guests to a
‘BITE SIZED’ LUNCH & LEARN
with Nieva Connell, Partner, Hunt & Hunt Lawyers
The Recent Amendments to the Civil Procedure Act –
What Do They Really Mean in Practice?
This bite sized topic will cover the following areas:
· Expert Evidence Reforms
· Certification Requirements – Getting to Know your Overarching Obligations
· Costs Reforms
Nieva Connell is a Partner and Practice Group Leader of the Insurance Department at Hunt & Hunt Lawyers. Nieva conducts litigation for national and international insurers, regularly appearing in all Victorian Courts and Tribunals. Nieva’s practice includes advising on all types of insurance claims and coverage disputes, particularly those involving property liability and personal injury claims.
The seminar is suitable for insurance industry and legal participants, and may entitle participants to .5 point for continuing legal education.
When: 30 April 2013
Where: Hunt & Hunt Lawyers, Level 26, 385 Bourke Street, Melbourne
Cost: Members Free / Non-Members $20.00
Program: Registration at 12.45 pm.
Presentation from 1 pm to 1.30 pm. Question time from 1.30 pm to 1.45 pm.
RSVP: By 26 April 2013 – RSVP – BY EMAIL ONLY
– Women in Insurance may take photographs at the event and display them on our website. Please let photographers know if you do not wish to have your photograph taken at the event.
– As no GST is payable, a tax invoice will not be issued.
– No refunds after RSVP date.
– We ask that any dietary requirements be notified in writing at the time of your RSVP.